Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Dublin, London, Charleston!

Today I am packing up my clothes and my lingering sickness (don't worry, fellow airplane travelers, I won't sneeze on you. Unless you hit me in the head with your luggage or something) and heading overseas for some Irish fun. And then some English fun. And then back across the Atlantic for some South Carolinian fun. And then back to my house for some sleep-for-three-weeks-straight fun. Basically, fun all around, is what I'm saying.

I'm especially excited because I've never been to these three places before, unless you count a brief stint at Heathrow Airport on my way to Romania, which I do not.

Here's the info:

Dublin
Sunday, November 3rd, 3PM
Eason's O'Connell St
This event is, to my knowledge, sold out, but I wanted to mention it because I'm excited to meet those of you who are planning to attend!

London
Wednesday, November 6th, 6:30PM
Prince Charles Theater, Leicester Square, WC2H 7BY
Hosted by Waterstones

Charleston
Saturday, November 9th
Info at the bottom of this page. The keynote conversation is sold out, but it looks like you can still pre-order signed books if you would like. [Sidebar: There are lots of restrictions listed there, because of time + anxiety reasons, but I promise I am friendly. And probably won't still be sneezy at that point. (Hopefully.)]

And now, to pet the dog one last time.

-V

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails