Saturday, October 20, 2012


So, I spent today responding to feedback about the recent movie news and indulging my excitement about how things are going-- which was good! I'm always glad to hear from readers and it's fun to celebrate the high points in this process.

But! I should really be in the depths of the writing cave, getting words on the page, so I'm going to be going on an Internet break as I charge toward the book-writing finish line.

I'll of course pop back on to share if any exciting news comes up. And I'll still be posting fun things on from my phone, because that tends to mysteriously help with my productivity. That said, I won't be responding to comments until I return, so as to limit my procrastination.

And I'll be back when I am FINISHED. Well, with one step. There are still many steps to go, and still about a year until the third book comes out. Yeah, I know.

Author out! *salute*



Related Posts with Thumbnails