Friday, October 26, 2012

Box Set and Collector's Edition!

Some very cool things appeared on my doorstep the other day and I just wanted to share them with you. First of all, there was this:



Those, my friends, are the two faces of the Divergent Series Box Set, which is out on October 30th. (If you're interested in what exactly this set includes, there's more information on my publisher's website, here.) I think the case, which is half Divergent art and half Insurgent art, is pretty sweet. Those symbols are gorgeous.

Speaking of gorgeous, I also got this: 


That is the Insurgent Collector's Edition (also out October 30th), which does indeed feature copper letters, a ribbon bookmark, and a range of other things you can learn more about here, if you're curious. Also, something you can't see in that photo above but that I will attempt to show here...


It is SHINY! Man, I thought the regular Insurgent cover looked pretty good, but the metallic shiny-ness is sweet.

I know what I'm going to be giving people for Christmas now.

Okay, not really, because that would be just a tiny bit self-centered. But they are lovely nonetheless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails