Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Event in Edmonton Tomorrow!

I am writing this from Seattle, where I have spent my three hour layover between Las Vegas and Edmonton watching Pride and Prejudice (the one with Kiera Knightley) and writing things. Soon I will hop on a plane to Edmonton because there will be an event there tomorrow (September 13th) night!

So, without further adieu:

WHO: Me, Kelley Armstrong, Melissa Marr, Ally Condie, Charles de Lint, Beth Revis, and Margaret Stohl.

WHAT: Q&A, signing, and the fabulous LIGHTNING ROUND in which we answer fun questions very quickly.

WHERE: Chapters Westside

WHEN: 6:00PM

WHY: Um....amazing authors + Canadians + books = a really, really good time. I know this. I have experienced it before.

Side note: I've heard some rumors about me only signing books that are bought in-store for events? This rumor is not true. Sometimes authors have to do that because each store has its own set of restrictions for events-- there are reasons they do that, often very good ones involving crowd control, but it's not my guideline. If I am allowed to, I will sign ALL THE THINGS. I will sign shirts and pieces of paper and notecards (and sometimes, if I'm distracted and someone puts them in front of me by accident and I am feeling really pen-happy, I even start to sign other authors' books). That is all.

I hope to see you Edmontonians (?) there!


Related Posts with Thumbnails