Friday, July 6, 2012

Dark Days Tour, Part 2 Schedule

Hello!

Next week I will be on the second leg of the Dark Days tour with Aprilynne Pike (Wings), Dan Wells (Partials), and S.J. Kincaid (Insignia). Here is where I will be and when:

MONDAY, JULY 9
St. Louis, MO
Ethical Society of St. Louis Left Bank Books, 6:30PM

TUESDAY, JULY 10
Huntington Beach, CA
Barnes and Noble (7881 Edinger Avenue), 7:00PM

WEDNESDAY, JULY 11
Salt Lake City, UT
Salt Lake City Public Library (hosted by King's English Bookshop), 7:00PM

And not part of the Dark Days tour, but still schedule-relevant...

THURSDAY, JULY 12--SATURDAY, JULY 14
Orlando, FL; Ascendio 2012
Note: Ascendio is a conference, so if you haven't already registered I don't think you can register now to make it to any of the events I'm listing here. I don't have much spare time, so unfortunately I won't be doing any non-Ascendio events in Orlando. But I'll see you there, Potterheads!

July 13th
12:30-2:00PM; Panel; Finding the Balance Between Asskicking Prowess and Emotional Realism in the Girls of YA Fiction
2:00-3:00PM; Panel; Publishing 101: The Author-Agent Relationship (with me and my agent, Joanna Volpe!)

July 14th
3:00-4:00PM; Panel; Dystopia in YA Fiction
5:00-6:00PM; Reading/Autographing

I hope to see you there!

-V

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails