Monday, April 9, 2012

Release Week Appearances

I promised that I would tell you guys whenever I get official updates about my appearances, so, here we go!

Here are the places I will be during Insurgent's release week:

Tuesday, May 1st 2012 – NEW YORK, NY 
Barnes & Noble Tribeca @ 7PM
97 Warren St. New York, NY 10007

Wednesday, May 2nd – CINCINNATI, OH
Joseph-Beth Booksellers @ 7PM
2692 Madison Road # M Cincinnati, OH 45208

Friday, May 4th – CHICAGO, IL 
Anderson’s Bookshop @ 7PM
123 West Jefferson Naperville, IL 60540

I'm so excited. It's going to be awesome.

These are not the only places I will go after Insurgent comes out, but those locations and dates and times are not official yet. I'll post them and also update my calendar page when they are.

I look forward to seeing you New Yorkers, Buckeyes, and fellow Chicagoans soon!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails