Monday, February 27, 2012

Divergent Paperback Out Tomorrow!

Guess what? The Divergent paperback comes out tomorrow! And I made a video about it:

If you can't watch the video for some reason, what I basically said is:

A. I'm excited!
B. There are two editions: the regular one (identifiable by its orange Goodreads sticker, woohoo!) and the Barnes and Noble exclusive edition (identifiable by its gold sticker).
C. Both editions contain a bunch of cool stuff, including but not limited to a Q&A with me, my Divergent playlist, some quotes that inspired Divergent, a discussion guide, the faction manifestos (which you can also find on the Divergent facebook page), and an excerpt of Insurgent. This excerpt is a little bit longer than the one that was on a few days ago.
D. The B&N exclusive edition also contains, in addition to those things, an excerpt from the faction history textbook that Tris mentions a few times in the story. It was really fun to write!
E. So, whether you want to just go to a bookstore and have a peek, or recommend it to a friend, or even nab one for yourself, it is out tomorrow! Yay!
F. Did I mention I'm excited?

Have a good day, everyone.


Related Posts with Thumbnails