Thursday, December 29, 2011

Best of 2011: Books Most Often Recommended (To Me)

I have to pack for ze trip to Jordan, so I won't be able to ramble on as I usually do, but here are the books most frequently recommended to me by friends, twitter followers, blog followers, etc. this year:

(from here.)

I should note that yes, I have read DoSaB, finally! The writing was gorgeous. 

(from here.)
(from here.)

I have also read The Maze Runner. And it was great. Suspenseful as all get out.

(from here.)
 I left this one unread in a storage unit in Illinois. And I'm sad about it.



So there you have it! Most often rec'd to me in 2011! Feel free to share what books were most often recommended to YOU in 2011...and whether you listened.

Annnnd everyone else said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails