All I can say is: Joel, Amy, and Barb...you've done it again.
My reactions were:
2. THE TREE IS AWESOME.
3. Look, a train!
And then, when I was capable of coherent thought, I was able to appreciate the color of the clouds (which are that greenish color you get right before a storm hits-- appropriate, I think), and the fact that the tree is sort of mid-decay, with the leaves swirling away from it, and also, that little line above my name that is so very nice to see.
A few questions answered:
1. Is that tree thing the symbol of Amity? Yes.
2. What happens in the book? You'll find out soon enough.
3. When does it come out? May, 2012.
4. Can I get an ARC? You can request one, but not from me, because I'm not the one who decides where the ARCs go. I will provide you with an e-mail address to send your request to as soon as I have it. (I will put it in the FAQs and at the bottom of this post.)
5. Do you like the cover? Are you kidding? YES. And I am excited for you to read what will be behind it.
Thanks to those of you who have shared in my cover!excitement already!