Thursday, October 21, 2010

DIVERGENT ARCs!



(Sorry about the glare in that video-- it wasn't quite that bad before I uploaded it! Must...use...better...camera...)

For those of you who can't watch that video because you're hard at work (or for those who prefer to read rather than watch):

I GOT ARCS!

Yesterday I had a little Twitter conversation with my editor, the fabulous Molly O'Neill that went something like this:

M: Are you at home?
Clueless V: Yep! Soon I'll have a new address to send you, too.
(Note: I am moving soon, so that's not quite as random as it sounds.)
M: Check your front porch!
V: ...Really?

And then I sprinted to the front door in a state of pajama-clad disarray, as evidenced by these four-minute-later reaction shots...

...in which I disregard the need for a hairbrush, real clothing, or any semblance of dignity. Yes, that is me about to kiss a book.

The lovely people over at HarperTeen tweeted a picture of the box of ARCs soon afterward. Look at THIS!

Owly Images

A few notes about the ARCs:

1. My book comes out in May, so the ARCs won't be distributed to reviewers and bloggers for awhile.
2. I'm sorry for the tease.
3. But I had to share the excitement.

This is what I keep thinking to myself: My NAME is on it! MY name. And it's like...a thing! That you can HOLD! In your HANDS!

Bet you didn't know I was so inarticulate while thinking to myself.

AHHH! I can't wait for everyone to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails